    don't know how to delete it.

    Thanks for any help you can offer.

    Stephen Green

    Stephen Green, May 24, 2005

  2. Since you can still use the printer via network, the wireless connection
    should be good.

    After you replace your desktop disk, have you installed Windows? If so, are
    you using different user name and password for your desktop? If so, you may
    want to re-connect to the network driver from your laptop.

    To remove a wireless network profile, double click wireless icon on
    right-bottom of your screen.Then click "Properties", then choose "Wireless
    Network" tab, On the lower half of the tab, you can see a list of networks,
    remove the ones that you do not need.

    Thanks
    Hui

    Hui Shen [MSFT], May 25, 2005

  3. Thanks, Hui!

    I also don't know how to delete the network connections on the desktop.
    There is one left over from my wife's work and we don't use it anymore. But
    I can't delete it.

    Thanks again.

    Stephen

    Stephen Green, May 26, 2005