    I connect to the internet through the router fine. At one time and I do mean
    one time I saw the drives and printers and printed a page on one of them. Can
    you help?

    dmanes, Dec 3, 2008

  2. Have you assigned permissions on both Share and Security? Or this search
    result may help.
    Vista Permission Issues
    Mar 19, 2007 ... Can I assume the external drive used to be connecting
    to other computer and you just re-connect it the the Vista? Check the
    permission using ...
    www.chicagotech.net/vista/vistapermission.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE