    my Master desktop drive D:

    Any Ideas?

    Thank you

    justintime, Jan 6, 2006

  2. If you get a useful reply to this, I would love to hear about it, for I have
    basically the same problem. There is some major malfunction inside Windows
    when it comes to file sharing and wireless networks, that is my suspicion.
    You will likely get some well meaning responses from the more technically
    proficient out there, but I have tried everything I have received both first
    and second hand and the problem persists. I can access all computers back
    and forth using the IP addresses, but the good old "Network Neighborhood"
    that worked so well when I had everything hard wired seems to be gone forever.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGVhbGNv?=, Jan 8, 2006