Cant set up wireless connectino to internet

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, May 8, 2005.

  1. how can i set up a wireless connection to the internet. I have a linksys
    router and a linksys usb wireless adapter and windows xp home edition

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, May 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Linksys Wireless Router has a port called WAN.

    You plug your Cable or DSL Modem to the WAN port, configure the system
    according to your ISP parameters and enjoy the Internet.

    If you do not have a Broadband Internet account and you are using DialUp
    modem you can not use the Router to share a connection, You can share DialUp
    Modem using Windows ICS and use the Router as a Switch with Access Point.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, May 8, 2005