can't send

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kitty finnigan-watkins, Jun 4, 2005.

  1. It says your sever has unexpectedly terminatedthe connectionError
    #)x800ccc0f Also can't get the right password.

    kitty finnigan-watkins, Jun 4, 2005

  2. kitty  finnigan-watkins

    Dave Lear Guest

    "kitty finnigan-watkins" wrote in message

    > It says your sever has unexpectedly terminatedthe connection

    My server? The POP3 / SMTP / NNTP servers I connect to are absolutely fine.
    Whose server are you on about?

    > Error #)x800ccc0f

    Outlook Express Error Codes
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=208814

    0x800CCC0F - CONNECTION_DROPPED - Connection closed.

    More likely for the ISP to drop the connection than for your PC to do so,
    perhaps because the server is too busy or you haven't supplied correct login
    username / password credentials.

    > Also can't get the right password.

    If you don't know the password no-one in this newsgroup is likely to be able
    to tell you what it is but I'm sure someone at Earthlink will be able to
    help you...

    http://support.earthlink.net/support/

    Connection Problems...
    http://kb.earthlink.net/case.asp?article=14140