    messages thru it, and it will not send any outgoing messages, it keeps
    asking for my username and password. But it received messages fine. What
    do I need to do?
    Guest, Sep 28, 2005

  2. Guest

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:40:42 -0400, <> wrote:

    >I just set-up Outlook Express on my computer so I can send and receive

    Check all the account details are correct. Make sure you haven't mixed
    up any numbers for letters.

    I think it's been mentioned before to delete the account and add it
    again.

    >messages thru it, and it will not send any outgoing messages, it keeps
    >asking for my username and password. But it received messages fine. What

    Check you haven't got the *caps* lock on when entering the username /
    password.

    >do I need to do?

    If your ISP/email hosting service has a webmail frontend try that with
    the same details.

    Be more careful?

    Me
    why?, Sep 28, 2005

  3. Guest

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:40:42 -0400, <> wrote:

    Usenet isn't a chat room, how about waiting for a while to see if your
    1st message gets an answer?

    >I just set-up Outlook Express on my computer so I can send and receive
    >messages thru it, and it will not send any outgoing messages, it keeps

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Sep 28, 2005