  1. Julie Wilson

    Julie Wilson Guest

    I can receive e-mail but cant get mesages out
    Julie Wilson, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Julie Wilson

    Mara Guest

    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/contact/

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98
    Mara, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Julie Wilson

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Julie Wilson

    Chris Guest

    "Julie Wilson" <> wrote in message
    > I can receive e-mail but cant get mesages out
    >
    > Most likely that your outgoing mail protocols have ben changed or there

    has been an eror that caused it to change without you knowing. If you go
    back into the accounts and into properties and make sure that the outgoing
    mail is set to smtp.blueyonder.co.uk, as i had the same problem once.

    Chris
    Chris, Feb 1, 2004