    in OUTLOOK EXPRESS' Outbox?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Michael P Gabriel, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Michael P Gabriel

    Don Coon Guest

    Outlook Express is simply an interface to your ISP's mail server.
    Most likely it's your ISP. Who's your ISP?

    I routinely send 2+ megabyte files using OE.

    Don Coon, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Michael P Gabriel

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Michael P Gabriel writes:

    > QUESTION: Why won't the email SEND?

    There is a problem with your Internet provider or connection. Normally
    you can send files of just about any size you want with Outlook Express;
    I do it all the time.

    > And, how can I cancel the email in OUTLOOK EXPRESS' Outbox?

    Click on the unsent messages in the Outbox and press Delete.

    Mxsmanic, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Mxsmanic <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Michael P Gabriel writes:
    >
    > > QUESTION: Why won't the email SEND?

    > There is a problem with your Internet provider or connection. Normally
    > you can send files of just about any size you want with Outlook Express;
    > I do it all the time.
    >
    > > And, how can I cancel the email in OUTLOOK EXPRESS' Outbox?

    > Click on the unsent messages in the Outbox and press Delete.

    Thanks! I did not have OE in OUTBOX mode, that's why I couldn't find
    it to delete. But I zapped and reloaded the AT&T ISP software, OK now,
    but I guess I have to learn how to reduce the pixels...every pic I
    scan has 15 MB; that's not very fair to the receiving party. And maybe
    that's why it was taking so long to send. These editing programs are
    so complicated! I'm using Ulead Photo Impact 4.2, a freebie that came
    with my scanner, with Nothing in the help file that I can find and
    use!

    Michael P Gabriel, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Michael P Gabriel

    Don Coon Guest

    > > Michael P Gabriel writes:
    > >
    > > > QUESTION: Why won't the email SEND?

    > > There is a problem with your Internet provider or connection. Normally
    > > you can send files of just about any size you want with Outlook Express;
    > > I do it all the time.
    > >
    > > > And, how can I cancel the email in OUTLOOK EXPRESS' Outbox?

    > > Click on the unsent messages in the Outbox and press Delete.

    > Thanks! I did not have OE in OUTBOX mode, that's why I couldn't find
    > it to delete. But I zapped and reloaded the AT&T ISP software, OK now,
    > but I guess I have to learn how to reduce the pixels...every pic I
    > scan has 15 MB; that's not very fair to the receiving party. And maybe
    > that's why it was taking so long to send. These editing programs are
    > so complicated! I'm using Ulead Photo Impact 4.2, a freebie that came
    > with my scanner, with Nothing in the help file that I can find and
    > use!

    Hopefully you're sending JPEGs and not TIFFs --- and resized to something
    like 800x600 pixels. The files should be under 100K.

    Don Coon, Jul 28, 2003