    wireless computers, AND my wireless access point (the TEW-432BRP) to
    "autromatically configure the wireless access point". Problem-there is no USB
    port on the TEW-432BRP. How do I get around this?
    =?Utf-8?B?TG9wcG5vdw==?=, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Hi

    At this point, you are better of configuring the Network System manually on
    each computer (just like you configured the working computer).

    Wireless configuration, http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Config.html

    When each computer is configured and can access the Internet (accessing the
    Internet would indicate that the basic Network is configured correctly),
    then configure the Sharing, http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 17, 2006

  3. In order for your two computers to be connect into a workgroup, you have to
    first make sure that both computers are set with the same workgroup name
    (change this by right clicking on my computer then click properties, then
    computer name to change the workgroup name) After those configurations are
    made, then make sure that all firewalls are turned off or make certain
    exceptions for certain incoming and outgoing traffic to be able to take place
    (Turning off all of your firewalls is the most important process for your
    workgroup to work successfully). Hopefully this helps your situation if it
    doesn’t then let me know take care...

    Sherman Wilkins

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlcm1hbiBXLg==?=, Mar 18, 2006