    "I always thought I liked animals,
    then I discovered that I like killing people even more."
    Francisco Scaramanga, The Man With The Golden Gun

    Your Worst Nightmare, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Your Worst Nightmare wrote:
    > Whenever Firefox 1.0 blocks a popup I want to see, I click on the bar
    > and click on "Show foo" but it NEVER works. This is incredibly
    > irritating. I have tabbrowser extensions installed. I don't know if it's
    > a setting in there (if it is, I can't find it) or a setting in Firefox.
    > I don't want to have to reinstall Firefox because either I will have to
    > reset all my settings, or it won't clear my settings when I remove it.
    > Please help.

    Can't remember the last popup I actually wanted to see. Still, TBE can
    cause all sorts of problems. I use it and I love, but I battle with
    fairly often

    Are you using the most recent TBE, the 9/28 version? If not, uninstall
    TBE. Then check to see if the problem still occurs. If not, its
    probably TBE, so install the new version.

    If you have the latest, you can try disabling it, and see if you still
    have your problem.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Your Worst Nightmare wrote:
    >
    >> Whenever Firefox 1.0 blocks a popup I want to see, I click on the bar
    >> and click on "Show foo" but it NEVER works. This is incredibly
    >> irritating. I have tabbrowser extensions installed. I don't know if
    >> it's a setting in there (if it is, I can't find it) or a setting in
    >> Firefox. I don't want to have to reinstall Firefox because either I
    >> will have to reset all my settings, or it won't clear my settings when
    >> I remove it. Please help.

    > Can't remember the last popup I actually wanted to see. Still, TBE can
    > cause all sorts of problems. I use it and I love, but I battle with
    > fairly often
    >
    > Are you using the most recent TBE, the 9/28 version? If not, uninstall
    > TBE. Then check to see if the problem still occurs. If not, its
    > probably TBE, so install the new version.
    >
    > If you have the latest, you can try disabling it, and see if you still
    > have your problem.
    >
    > Lee

    Uninstalling TBE did it. I was going to try that a while ago, but I
    couldn't get the site to load and forgot about it.

    Your Worst Nightmare, Oct 5, 2004