    On each PC in the workgroups folder, it does not show the other pc in the
    workgroup!

    How can this be corrected?
    =?Utf-8?B?cnJ2b2xr?=, Nov 18, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cnJ2b2xr?=

    David Hettel Guest

    I believe you might need to enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP for that to work and
    it may take up to 15 minutes for it to appear.

    On the PC right click on the NIC in Network Connections | then Properties |
    Scroll down to Internet Protocol highlight it, then click properties | Click
    Advance | Click WINS (tab) | Check "Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP" | Click OK |
    Click OK | Click Close | Click X

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Nov 18, 2006

  3. Hi
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    to be shared.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).VP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 18, 2006
  4. That got me a little further , now in the workgroup:

    computer A can only see computer A

    computer B can see computer A and Computer B, but computer B gets "access
    denied errors" when trying to access computer A.

    Both systems have the "Computer Browser" Service running.

    What would cause this?

    =?Utf-8?B?cnJ2b2xr?=, Nov 19, 2006