    only see the files when the pc is on. Can anyone help

    thank you

    hailee

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFpbGVl?=, Jan 10, 2005

  2. thats the way that its suppose to work. How do you expect to access a
    networked computers files if it is off???

    Robert Jacobs, Jan 10, 2005

  3. OK thank you and your sarcasm is not necessary. I have obviously save the
    files incorrectly and needed some help

    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFpbGVl?=, Jan 10, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGFpbGVl?=

    Malke Guest

    Hailee wrote:

    > OK thank you and your sarcasm is not necessary. I have obviously save
    > the files incorrectly and needed some help
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > "Robert Jacobs" wrote:
    >
    >> thats the way that its suppose to work. How do you expect to access a
    >> networked computers files if it is off???

    Hi, Hailee - Glad to see you were able to make a new post. Check your
    old one btw, because I put information there on how to better use this
    newsgroup.

    Here are some links with good information to help you visualize what is
    going on when you want to share files:

    Wireless Network Setup Wizard SP2

    Even though this says it is for Server, it is a good explanation of
    wireless networking:
    http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsServer2003/techinfo/overview/wififaq.mspx

    And for just general networking:

    This Linksys site has good pictures - of course you don't need to use
    their equipment:
    http://www.linksys.com/edu/

    Hope This Helps,

    Malke