can't see a installed printer w7 x64 HP C4380

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Corsair, Nov 27, 2009.

  1. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    win 7 x64 home premium
    HP Photosmart C4380

    instead Photosmart should be Photodumb.

    I've installed via HP software, vista pack + patch for w7 x64 fro HP web,
    latest files.

    I'm in word, excel, etc if I need to print and clicking in print the printer
    is available and you could see it.

    I go to control panel - devices and printer - and the printer is not present
    ¿¿??

    I have not and I don't find printmanagement.msc

    If I install trough "install printer" of o.s. I could see it but not
    accessible for HP Digital Imaging Monitor.

    Corsair
    Corsair, Nov 27, 2009

  2. the Devices and Printers UI will create one device when a single device is
    multiple or when multiple devices use the same driver and port. Are then
    any other devices that the printer could be part of?

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    Alan Morris [MSFT], Nov 30, 2009