    address, which comes up automatically, and for my password, which is blank
    and has to be filled in every time. And it won't let me click the box below
    the password that would allow the pw to be saved.
    DP, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Go to Tools > Accounts > Mail (tab) > select the account > click Properties
    > Server (tab) under Mail server, type in the Log in name and Password and

    check the Remember password box > click OK.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 3, 2006

  3. DP

    DP Guest

    Wow. That was easy. Thanks.
    I think I'd done that for news accounts earlier, but for some reason missed
    that for mail accounts.

    DP, Mar 3, 2006
  4. I was having a similar issue with accounts in OE few weeks, so I just
    applied past experience here. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 3, 2006