    and will not allow me to click on it to save my password setting. I am using
    Outlook express and Internet explorer. Can someone please tell me how I can
    fix this, Thanks for any help giving?
    Guest, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Guest

    °Mike° Guest

    Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

    Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable

    Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

    User Information Not Saved for Dial-Up Networking Connection

    OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
    in Windows 2000 or XP

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:28:42 GMT, in
    <u2Cwd.59$>
    <<Scottie>> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Mike, I have fixed the problem, but I now have other problem, for
    some unknown reason I find my self with the Yahoo attached to Internet
    Explorer and I can only assume that my daughter has got something to do with
    it? Is there any way to get rid of this Yahoo banner?
    ===========

    Guest, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It's OK Mike I have managed to get rid of the Yahoo Toolbar.
    =========

    Guest, Dec 17, 2004
  5. Guest

    °Mike° Guest

    Great. I'm glad to hear you sorted both out.

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:39:20 GMT, in
    <cREwd.153$>
    <<Scottie>> scrawled:

    >It's OK Mike I have managed to get rid of the Yahoo Toolbar.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2004