    Luke

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Aug 31, 2005

  2. Luke O'Malley

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Try regedit.exe if that works then you have a virus. Search for and delete
    regedit.com.

    pcbutts1, Aug 31, 2005

  3. In article nilRe.932$,
    "pcbutts1" <> said:
    -->
    -->
    -->Try regedit.exe if that works then you have a virus. Search for
    -->and delete
    -->regedit.com.
    -->
    -->--
    -->
    -->
    -->The best live web video on the internet
    -->http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    -->NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
    -->See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    -->Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
    -->
    -->
    -->
    -->"Luke O'Malley" <> wrote in message
    -->news:qelRe.47$...
    -->>I have had a problem updating my Trend Micro. I was sent
    -->> instructions on how to put in my new serial number. Part of the
    -->> instructions involves regedit. I did it successfully on my
    -->other
    -->> two computers, but my Toshiba laptop gives the following message
    -->> when I type 'regedit' and run RUN:
    -->>
    -->> "The NTVDM CPU has encountered I an illegal instruction.
    -->> CS: 00cf IP: 0656 OP: fe ac 06 d9 02
    -->> Chose 'Close' to terminate aplication."
    -->>
    -->> The only program I have running that I am aware of is the Trend
    -->> Micro anti-virus. I shut down anything else I could find.
    -->>
    -->> Can anyone help, please?
    -->>
    -->> Goodwill,
    -->> Luke
    -->>
    -->> Goodwill,
    -->> Luke
    -->>
    -->>
    -->
    -->
    -->
    -->
    -->
    It worked but PC-cillin could find no virus!

    Many thanks!

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Sep 2, 2005