Can't run Realplayer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Larry, Feb 21, 2004.

  1. Larry

    Larry Guest

    I am on Win 2k,

    I have tried installing Real player

    RealPlayer10Beta.exe
    RealPlayer10Beta_bb.exe
    RealOnePlayerV2GOLD.exe
    and
    rp8-setup.exe

    For each one the install goes ok, but when I try to run
    the program:

    Realone says "The instruction at "something" referenced memory at
    "Something" The memory could not be read.

    Real10 and real play v2 gold says "The instruction at "something"
    referenced memory at
    "Something" The memory could not be written.

    Real 8 says:
    Runtime error, realplay.exe
    R6025 - pure virtual function cell.

    Does anoyone have an suggestions