  1. Very weird here... When I want to reply and once I did I receive an e-mail
    from admin and says that I cannot send message to the person I reply to...
    is it only me or many people are having the same issue?

    Martin Delisle, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Martin Delisle

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 01:09:06 -0400, "Martin Delisle"
    <> scribbled:

    >Very weird here... When I want to reply and once I did I receive an e-mail
    >from admin and says that I cannot send message to the person I reply to...
    >is it only me or many people are having the same issue?

    Only those people trying to reply via email to
    usenet posts. Many people use munged email
    addresses to keep spammers and annoying
    people from invading the privacy of their in-box.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Martin Delisle

    Jason Chow Guest

    same here

    Jason Chow, Oct 26, 2003
  4. Nevermind, I just answered myself!!!

    Martin Delisle, Oct 26, 2003
  5. Martin Delisle

    trout Guest

    Martin Delisle wrote:

    > Very weird here... When I want to reply and once I did I receive an
    > e-mail from admin and says that I cannot send message to the person I
    > reply to... is it only me or many people are having the same issue?

    Just another delight of Outlook Express that it's so easy to
    accidentally click "Reply to Sender" (Email), instead of "Reply to
    Group" (News).
    --
    "Only Exasperation."

    trout, Oct 26, 2003