  1. Guest

    I can send email's but can't recive them.i need help
    , Jun 22, 2004

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    "" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > > I can send email's but can't recive them.i need help

    Yes you do. I think your shift key, space bar and spell checker are behaving
    erratically as well.

    As for the email, no one a clue how to help you if you don't tell us what
    error messages you are getting.

    Of course, it's easy enough to figure out what your email client is: Outlook
    Express. So it's probably in your account settings. And since your ISP is
    Charter, your server settings are probably wrong.

    One BIG thing for you to know as well: Read ALL of the following
    information. Then change your NEWS account "email" address - I'd suggest
    changing it to lid

    Email Address Munging
    WHY: http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    HOW: http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    MORE: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/spam-faq/

    Now, what error messages did you get when you tried to send email?

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jun 22, 2004