cant receive e mails via Outlook express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Joanne Henderson, Nov 10, 2004.

  1. Joanne Henderson, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Joanne Henderson

    staple Guest

    "Joanne Henderson" <> wrote in message
    news:XHlkd.32$...

    Really? That's interesting... Hmmm... Let me see... Oh!
    staple, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Joanne Henderson

    Gort Guest

    Joanne Henderson wrote:

    You sent so many tons of information it'll take a while
    to sort through it and get back to you on this problem.
    Please wait patiently.

    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.
    Gort, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Joanne Henderson wrote:

    > : cant receive e mails via Outlook express

    That's perfectly fine and comparably safe. Since you posted using
    thunderbird, you are already used to it. Keep on :).
    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.8reiser4pkt [LinuxCounter#295241]
    Walter Mautner, Nov 10, 2004