    1400 which hasn't made any difference.

    Has anyone else had this problem or can offer a solution??

    Any help appreciated
    =?Utf-8?B?amFjcQ==?=, Feb 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?amFjcQ==?=

    Mungo Bulge Guest

    It is not likely that your router's MTU is a problem if your main ISP
    email account is working, unless all other email accounts are on some
    other service. If they are all on other services, then yes, you may
    have a "black hole router" problem. The solution may be investigated
    at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/159211
    It is more likely that the other accounts may need to be re-setup as
    "new" accounts, using the Add Mail account feature of Outlook Express.

    Mungo Bulge, Feb 9, 2005