    in, but nothing happens when I insert the new Lexar card. The Lexar card
    says "8X speed rated" on it - does this cause the problem?

    TIA, Med

    Med Bennett, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Med Bennett

    Jack Yeazel Guest

    I don't know if I can add any "sense" to this discussion, but I also can't read
    Lexar 128 and 256MB cards in my PCMCIA adapter slot in my desktop... I'm
    thinking it's because the adapter is 16bit and not 32bit as in my notebook...

    I can read these cards OK in my Toshiba Notebook...??? But back to your
    problem, I have those 8x cards also, and they read read OK in my desktop
    adapter...??? Have you tried formatting the card in your camera??

    --
    Jack

    Get general GPS information at: http://www.gpsinformation.net/

    Jack Yeazel, Dec 28, 2003