    the tray, tells me I have 371 MB of info on it and 203 MB still available.
    However for some unexplicable reason, it will not open to be read. Any
    ideas? Thanks.

    radiosigs, Oct 19, 2003

  2. radiosigs

    Ralph Mann Guest

    radiosigs said:

    > I use DLA as my CD, CD-RW program. I have a disc which, when inserted into
    > the tray, tells me I have 371 MB of info on it and 203 MB still available.
    > However for some unexplicable reason, it will not open to be read. Any
    > ideas? Thanks.

    You can't read a CD-RW in a CD-ROM if that's what you are trying to do.

    Ralph Mann, Oct 19, 2003

  3. radiosigs

    erbaholic Guest

    actually, you can read a CD-RW in a CD-Rom Drive, you just need a UDF reader
    if the disc hasn't been finalised. Search for one on google, it should be
    quite a small file

    erbaholic, Oct 21, 2003
  4. radiosigs

    radiosigs Guest

    Can't use it..my platform is Win Me and twenty-nine percent of the
    downloaders give it a thumbs down. That's kind of high.

    Adaptec UDF Reader Driver 5.1.1.213 popular
    ----
    Download Now Free download 540K
    More download links Downloads: 1,032,611
    Publisher: Adaptec
    Date added: March 27, 2002
    File size: 540K; Clock this download
    License: Free
    Minimum requirements: Windows 95/98/98SE/NT 4.0/2000
    Uninstaller included?: No

    ----
    Publisher's Description
    Adaptec's UDF Reader enables MultiRead CD-ROM drives to read UDF-formatted
    CD-R and CD-RW discs (such as those written with DirectCD) under Windows
    95/98/98SE/NT 4.0/2000.

    CNET User Opinions
    71% 29% (84 votes)
    Help Center | Software Developers: Get listed!

    radiosigs, Oct 21, 2003