    the laptop. Now I am getting the message Print spooler service not running.
    I called laptop and printer support various steps such as netspooler reset
    etc. but no success.

    =?Utf-8?B?bXZwcmVx?=, May 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bXZwcmVx?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    I do not have screen shots of the Print Spooler service.

    But I have for Windows Zero Configuration (WZC).

    Log to this page and follow the process, http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html

    When it says look for WZC, look instead for the Print Spooler Service. Set
    it to Start and Auto (the same way that it describes WZC).

    Do it on both Computers.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, May 1, 2006

  3. "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I do not have screen shots of the Print Spooler service.
    >
    > But I have for Windows Zero Configuration (WZC).
    >
    > Log to this page and follow the process, http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html

    Excuse me being off topic and I mean no upset to you but I had to ask - "Log
    to" that page??

    Diamontina Cocktail, May 1, 2006