    Any responses will be very much appreciated.

    Thanks, again, in advance,

    smackedass

    smackedass, Sep 25, 2006

  2. smackedass

    smackedass Guest

    Just in case anybody cares, running these 2 commands proved to be the fix
    that worked:

    regsvr32 vbscript.dll
    regsvr32 jscript.dll

    Regards,

    smackedass

    smackedass, Sep 25, 2006

  3. smackedass

    Tom Miller Guest

    What kind of error were you getting? Have you considered a newsgroup called
    "24 hour help desk" for this kind of question? I read your reply to
    yourself. I don't understand how opening a .dll file with the registry
    editor helps.... If all your doing is opening it and saving it......

    Thanks,
    Tom

    Tom Miller, Oct 18, 2006
  4. On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:58:26 -0500, "Tom Miller"
    <> wrote:

    >What kind of error were you getting? Have you considered a newsgroup called
    >"24 hour help desk" for this kind of question? I read your reply to
    >yourself. I don't understand how opening a .dll file with the registry
    >editor helps.... If all your doing is opening it and saving it......

    Tom, the lines:

    regsvr32 vbscript.dll
    regsvr32 jscript.dll

    Re-register those two DLL's with the OS.

    mhaase-at-springmind.com, Oct 19, 2006
  5. smackedass

    smackedass Guest

    Yes, it worked, I promise.