Can't play video clips at mtv.com

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Richard Fangnail, Apr 27, 2006.

  1. I can't seem to play any video clips at mtv.com. The Overdrive window
    opens and I click on a video but the player just sits there with the
    big "play" arrow throbbing. It worked okay a week ago.

    I should add that I can see videos on cnn.com or abcnews.com okay.
    Richard Fangnail, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Richard Fangnail

    Lookout Guest

    On 27 Apr 2006 10:24:36 -0700, "Richard Fangnail"
    <> wrote:

    >I can't seem to play any video clips at mtv.com. The Overdrive window
    >opens and I click on a video but the player just sits there with the
    >big "play" arrow throbbing. It worked okay a week ago.
    >
    >I should add that I can see videos on cnn.com or abcnews.com okay.

    Check your pop up settings.
    Lookout, Apr 29, 2006