    Messages:
    1
    My laptop, with vista, quicktime and the new media 11 won't let me open/play an interactive dvd. I've been trying for 3 whole days now, and I concede defeat. I am new to this, and can't understand how to get it to work, when it'll do a normal cd, dvd? Please help!!!
    charity, Sep 1, 2007

  2. charity

    BohemianGeek

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2007
    Messages:
    15
    interactive DVD

    Is the interactive DVD a copy :question: if so your laptop may not support that DVD-+R or RW. There's a program called "PowerDVD" that might help. (It did with me)
    also if it is a copy, it would need to be decrypted in order to be played, if that's the case it would need to be re-copied correctly.
    Hope this helped :bee:
    BohemianGeek, Sep 14, 2007