    --
    Thanks & Regards
    Min

    jienmin, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Have you tried the compatibility mode, tab under the exe properties

    =?Utf-8?B?UXVpbmN5?=, Oct 21, 2005

  3. jienmin

    jienmin Guest

    Yes, unfortunately it doesn't work, same error appears, i get from websites
    saying it checks driver instead of the compatibility mode. but no solution
    on it.. so i wonder if i'm lucky enough around here..

    jienmin, Oct 21, 2005
  4. Some games simply will not run on Win64. I have ColinMcRae Rally - installs
    with no complaints, when executed states that only 32bit OS's are supported.
    Exactly the same behavior I get from GTR. . .I'd suggest e-mailing the
    manufacturer's support, and see what they have to say. Nothing will happen
    if no one tells them.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 21, 2005
  5. Like Tony says, you just have to bug the manufacturer through e-mail about
    any updates that will be made available for that particular game on x64.
    Here is a great article on games in Windows XP x64:
    http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NzY1
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 21, 2005