    to system admin
    6) I'm an admin on both PC's.

    Any suggestions?
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Mar 27, 2005

  2. i am having the exact same problem get message Mshome not accessible but i
    dont know what i am doing wrong i have also run wizard many times with same
    result.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFz?=, Mar 27, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    WLW Guest

    First thing: Don't run the Wizard multiple times if you are having problems.
    Running it too many times can fill the registry with "orphaned" entries and
    corrupt the TCP/IP stack.

    You may want to look at:

    http://www.ezine.com/QandA/WinXPWirelessSharing.shtml

    Hope this helps,
    --
    William L. Whipple
    WWW.EZine.Com

    WLW, Mar 28, 2005
  4. That link didn't work William.

    It seems lots of people here have this same problem, but I never hear anyone
    reporting exactly what they did to resolve the problem. Anybody get through
    this issue?

    I too ran the wizard multiple times. I did run something to fix the
    registry on the laptop, but didn't do it on the desktop. Probably should
    have. I will when I find the link telling me what to run again. I'm quite
    discouraged with the whole process right now. I've spent way too much time
    on this already.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Mar 30, 2005