    WinZip on it.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny Cargill, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Kenny Cargill

    Thor Guest

    what program are you trying to unzip them with? Do you have the latest
    version?

    Thor, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Thanks for the reply. Using WinRar V3.0, there is a V3.3 and I would
    upgrade to it or latest WinZip if I was sure either would open them.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny Cargill, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Kenny Cargill

    Thor Guest

    well, you can simply download the latest winzip trial version at
    www.winzip.com and see if it will work. Then you have your answer.

    Thor, Feb 25, 2004
  5. WinZip 9 works perfect thanks.

    --