    WinZip on it.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny Cargill, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Kenny Cargill

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes.

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:22:21 -0000, in
    <c1j70n$1jhktv$-berlin.de>
    Kenny Cargill scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Thanks for the reply, I may also try a newer version of WinRar or WinZip.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny Cargill, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Kenny Cargill

    Terry Guest

    Try Win Ace it woks well

    Terry, Feb 25, 2004
  5. Have downloaded trial version of WinZip 9and it opens them no problem,
    thanks for the replies.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny Cargill, Feb 26, 2004
  6. Kenny Cargill

    °Mike° Guest

    There are free alternatives, if you wish:

    Power Archiver (last freeware version)
    http://woundedmoon.org/win32/powerarc611.html
    http://woundedmoon.org/win32/powerarc611.exe

    7-Zip