  1. Hi

    I am having trouble opening link via email. Please help.

    Thanks in advance.
    osmond-cora.malaluan, Sep 4, 2005

  2. osmond-cora.malaluan

    clot Guest

    osmond-cora.malaluan wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am having trouble opening link via email. Please help.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Could you be less helpful in explaining your problem?
    clot, Sep 4, 2005

  3. Blinky the Shark, Sep 5, 2005
  4. osmond-cora.malaluan

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-09-04, osmond-cora.malaluan <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am having trouble opening link via email. Please help.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Use pliers? Might need a hack-saw if it's soldered. Anchor-chains aren't
    so easy.

    If it's computer software you mean, then perhaps you could mention which
    software and what sort of 'link' and what you've tried and what happens.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Sep 5, 2005
  5. osmond-cora.malaluan

    dadiOH Guest

    osmond-cora.malaluan wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am having trouble opening link via email. Please help.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Open Windows Explorer.
    Go to Tools | Folder Options | File Types.
    Scroll down to
    URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol
    URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol with Privacy

    Click Edit or Advanced, depending on your Windows version.
    Select 'open'.
    Click Edit.

    "Application used to perform this action" should read:

    "C:\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNET EXPLORER\iexplore.exe" -nohome
    (Check the path to iexplore.exe to make sure that is correct and use the
    double quotes.)

    DDE should be checked and in the boxes below it you should have:

    #1:
    "%1",,-1,0,,,,
    IExplore
    #3 (blank)

    WWW_OpenURL

    URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol with Privacy should be the same.

    Sometimes it is necessary to uncheck Use DDE.

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Sep 5, 2005