    be enough disk space in the destination location. Any help appreciated
    --
    PahokeePaul
    =?Utf-8?B?UGFob2tlZVBhdWw=?=, May 21, 2006

  2. For issues relating Microsoft Works wordprocessor on Windows, please post to
    the appropriate newsgroup:
    microsoft.public.works.win
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 21, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGFob2tlZVBhdWw=?=

    Patrick Guest

    This may help
    http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/downloads.mspx#Works6.0Conv

    Patrick, May 21, 2006
  4. I did not find any info in any if the sites that I could reach. Please be
    specific as to where I should post if this is not the correct forum.
    --
    PahokeePaul

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFob2tlZVBhdWw=?=, May 21, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UGFob2tlZVBhdWw=?=

    Rick Guest

    As Andre posted: microsoft.public.works.win

    Rick, May 21, 2006