    open a second Mozilla web site. When I click to do so, it start opening at
    the touch rather than clicking.

    Rajinder.

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Feb 25, 2009

  2. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:11:38 -0000, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I had corruption of a file

    Huh?

    >and I uploaded the latest version.

    Do you mean you reinstalled something?

    >But I can't open a second Mozilla web site.

    But you can open a first?

    >When I click to do so,

    Click what?

    >it start opening at the touch rather than clicking.

    Umm... try that again.....

    Evan Platt, Feb 25, 2009

  3. Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I had corruption of a file and I uploaded the latest version. But I can't
    > open a second Mozilla web site. When I click to do so, it start opening at
    > the touch rather than clicking.
    >
    > Rajinder.

    type 'about:config' in the browser URL pane and hit enter.

    Look for a setting like "prefetching URL's".

    HTH

    --
    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 25, 2009
  4. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    VanguardLH Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I had corruption of a file and I uploaded the latest version. But I can't
    > open a second Mozilla web site. When I click to do so, it start opening at
    > the touch rather than clicking.
    >
    > Rajinder.

    Which file got corrupted? A downloaded file? So what happens when you
    try to download it again?

    You "uploaded" a file? Well, then how do YOU know the file is
    corrupted? The uploaded copy is on someone ELSE's host now.

    And the "second Mozilla site" is WHAT site?

    "Click to do so". You thought someone ELSE is there looking over your
    shoulder to see what you are pointing at? You seeing dead people now?

    "it start opening". Would that be some program starts opening? The
    site starts downloading? Ali Baba's cave starts opening?

    "at the touch". You have a touchpad? You are touching the screen? Or
    are you "touched"?

    ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone ELSE
    to understand your post other than just yourself.

    Usually you get one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
    from them. If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go
    on (no details, no versions, no context), usually they will just move on
    to the next post and never return to yours. Go read:

    What is Usenet:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
    http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
    http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

    How to post to newsgroups:
    http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

    In addition:
    - Do NOT describe an error message.
    - Do NOT summarize an error message.
    - Do NOT paraphrase an error message.
    - Do NOT truncate an error message.
    - Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge/star out personal info,
    like your username).

    VanguardLH, Feb 26, 2009