    Portege 2010 serice, mobile Intel (R) Pentium (R)III CPU , Toshiba Wireless
    LAN Mini PCI Card.

    Thx all
    =?Utf-8?B?YWJj?=, Jan 13, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YWJj?=

    David Hettel Guest

    Your hardware and drivers must support WAP to use it, I believe some of
    Toshiba older hardware doesn't support the use of WAP. Generally when this
    happens the options are not available. Have you tried reinstalling the
    drivers for your hardware?

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Jan 13, 2007

  3. I got other same model computer, it support to WAP and the same problem at
    the past, but automaticly support WAP after. So i dont know what happened. Is
    that about window update? or it should be the driver of the hardware?

    =?Utf-8?B?YWJj?=, Jan 13, 2007