Can't mark the messages read on YOUTUBE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chaudhry.Nijjhar, May 10, 2009.

  1. Hi,

    On Youtube if you open a message, it gets read and you move to the other.
    Now, they do not mark as read but stay. Why?

    --
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    Remember that to your Three moral "Gurus"
    mother, father and Pandit, you render money,
    To your spiritual "Satguru" Nanak Dev Ji/Christ Jesus,
    you render your MUNN or "mind" AND,
    To your "Sachae Paatshah" Gobind Singh Ji
    you render your TANN or "physical body" as sacrifice.
    SACH is bitter but it leads you to heaven whilst
    SATT is extremely bitter but it leads you to ANAND/Salvation.
    Falsehoods or KOORRS are extremely sweet, MAKHAEON MITHHA,
    but they lead you to Hell.
    If the First Anointed Christ Jesus of Middle East has made such an impact in
    the West,
    how much impact the Second Anointed Christ Satguru Nanak could make in the
    West.
    For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities,
    visit:-

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar, May 10, 2009

  2. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    G. Morgan Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:

    >On Youtube if you open a message, it gets read and you move to the other.
    >Now, they do not mark as read but stay. Why?

    No answer from me until you get rid of that ugly signature!

    <I don't know the answer anyway>

    G. Morgan, May 10, 2009

  3. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi,
    >
    > On Youtube if you open a message, it gets read and you move to the
    > other. Now, they do not mark as read but stay. Why?

    Youtube does that to Sikhs, Moslims, Catholics and Prostitutes.
    HTH

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, May 10, 2009
  4. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 10 May 2009 13:25:43 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >On Youtube if you open a message, it gets read and you move to the other.
    >Now, they do not mark as read but stay. Why?

    <SNIP>

    Please trim your signature to 4 lines or less.

    Evan Platt, May 10, 2009
  5. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    walter Guest

    John Holmes wrote:

    > Chaudhry.Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> On Youtube if you open a message, it gets read and you move to the
    >> other. Now, they do not mark as read but stay. Why?

    > Youtube does that to Sikhs, Moslims, Catholics and Prostitutes.

    Other than mindless religious zealots who post only to display their sigs

    Who the **** *READS* YouTube?

    walter, May 10, 2009
  6. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    walter "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes wrote:
    >
    >> Chaudhry.Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> On Youtube if you open a message, it gets read and you move to the
    >>> other. Now, they do not mark as read but stay. Why?

    >> Youtube does that to Sikhs, Moslims, Catholics and Prostitutes.

    > Other than mindless religious zealots who post only to display their
    > sigs .....

    Chaudry is well-known for doing just that, yeah. He should be arrested,
    and shot.

    > Who the **** *READS* YouTube?

    ;-)

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, May 10, 2009
  7. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Buffalo Guest

    Go to Hell, religious fanatic!!!

    Buffalo, May 10, 2009
  8. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    VanguardLH Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:

    > On Youtube if you open a message, it gets read and you move to the other.
    > Now, they do not mark as read but stay. Why?

    And you expect us users in Usenet to fix your problem at YouTube how?

    http://help.youtube.com/group/youtube-issues/topics?hl=en-US

    > --
    > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    > Remember that to your Three moral "Gurus"

    <snip - rest of religious drivel>

    Oh, so your real intent is to proselytize your religious viewpoint in
    your signature. Yeah, like no one would catch that, uh huh.

    You are obviously into self- or induced-flagellation by your use of a
    ridiculously long religious signature used in a non-religious group
    (although netiquette still dictates 4 lines maximum regardless to which
    newsgroup you post). Perhaps SATT is being exercised in your
    tribulations with YouTube.

    VanguardLH, May 10, 2009
  9. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >On Youtube if you open a message, it gets read and you move to the other.
    >Now, they do not mark as read but stay. Why?

    Yeah, just looked at some of your videos. You are a religious nutjob.
    Go play in the freeway and preach your crap elsewhere.

    Evan Platt, May 11, 2009