    in normal mode. Attempted to by hitting F8 on start up. Will not start in
    Noraml mode. Will not start in last know good config, etc. Can't get out of
    Safe Mode. Need help Please.
    bjdefelice, Jan 21, 2008

  2. I suggest you post this over on one of the security forums. A good place to
    start would be: microsoft.public.security.homeusers. There are some really
    _good_ people there who have experience resolving these things and should be
    able to help.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 21, 2008

  3. bjdefelice

    Carlos Guest

    If no one comes up with a better idea I would suggest you to boot off your XP
    x64 install CD, choose Install and later on (a couple of menues later) Repair.
    That would not fix the Trojan horse issue but you would be back in business.
    I would also uninstal Symantec AV and try a better one like Avast or the
    others that have been supported in this NG.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 22, 2008