    Messages:
    1
    I am trying to use this pic as an avatar but it would not load? Is it me or is this feature turned off?

    emichfiethy, Feb 23, 2008

  1. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Re: messenger msn gratis free emotions avatar fondos fundos 606

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 3, 2005, in forum: MCSE
    The Rev \(MCT\)
    Feb 3, 2005
  2. maritimeredneck

    how do I add avatar/picture?

    maritimeredneck, Apr 30, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Blinky the Shark
    May 4, 2005
  3. KSFINN

    KSFINN, Jun 25, 2007, in forum: General Computer Support