    files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere with I am
    unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files listenable while my
    MP3 is out of Computer.

    Thaqalain, Jul 4, 2005

  2. Thaqalain

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 4 Jul 2005 02:37:19 -0700, "Thaqalain" <>
    wrote:

    >While MP3 is likned to my computer I can listen these MP3 audio
    >files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere with I am
    >unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files listenable while my
    >MP3 is out of Computer.

    Huh?

    Evan Platt, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Thaqalain

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Thaqalain" <> wrote in message
    > While MP3 is likned to my computer I can listen these MP3 audio
    > files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere with I am
    > unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files listenable while my
    > MP3 is out of Computer.

    What kind of MP3 play do you have? What software are you using on the PC?
    Have you searched the help file of your software for information on
    downloading MP3s to your partictular player?

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2005
  4. Toolman Tim gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Thaqalain" <> wrote in message
    >> While MP3 is likned to my computer I can listen these MP3 audio
    >> files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere
    >> with I am unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files
    >> listenable while my MP3 is out of Computer.
    >>

    > What kind of MP3 play do you have? What software are you using on
    > the PC? Have you searched the help file of your software for
    > information on downloading MP3s to your partictular player?

    Help file? Whuzzat?

    --

    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language,

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 4, 2005
  5. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    Digital MP3 Player/Voice Recorder ENOX,Model No. EVR-FX55(128MB),ENOX
    INC., http://www.enox.co.kr
    I listen these files via Realone Player while MP3 connected to Computer.

    Thaqalain, Jul 4, 2005
  6. Thaqalain

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Thaqalain" <> wrote in message
    > Digital MP3 Player/Voice Recorder ENOX,Model No. EVR-FX55(128MB),ENOX
    > INC., http://www.enox.co.kr
    > I listen these files via Realone Player while MP3 connected to Computer.

    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I had to go to Mom's house to fix
    some leaky plumbing. I hate plumbing <grin>!

    Okay, so it is USB and you're using Real Player. Did you use Real Player to
    transfer the data (MP3) files to the Enox player? Or is Real player actually
    playing the originals on your computer's hard drive? In other words, does
    Real Player still show/play your music when the Enox is disconnected?

    Boy - I just downloaded the manual for that thing, and the English is awful!

    Basically, are you following the upload instructions on page 35? You need to
    use the device as if it were a floppy disk or external drive or memory
    stick. When you open the folders (in My Computer) of the Enox, do they show
    files in the music folder? Do they have the correct file names (ending in
    WMA or MP3)? Do those files also show on the Enox player when you are in the
    music menus?

    I didn't read the whole manual, but some MP3 players with limited memory do
    not allow nested folders. In other words, you can't put another folder
    inside the music folder.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2005
  7. Thaqalain

    willoughby Guest

    Thaqalain wrote:
    > While MP3 is likned to my computer I can listen these MP3 audio
    > files,but as I take out to listen it out of computer anywhere with I am
    > unable to listen.Any suggestion to make these files listenable while my
    > MP3 is out of Computer.

    Are you burning it as data or audio?

    willoughby, Jul 5, 2005
  8. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    Thaqalain, Jul 5, 2005
  9. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    This is Specifications for my MP3 (ENOX-FX55)
    Memory Capacity : 128/256MB built in memory
    â–¶ Communication Method : Supporting USB 1.1(Plug & Play)
    ▶ Earphone Output Power : 5.0mW / 16Ω
    â–¶ S/N, THD : 80dB / 0.1% (with 'A' filter)
    â–¶ Output Frequency Range : 20Hz ~ 20KHz
    ▶ Operating temperature : 0 ~ 40。C
    â–¶ Battery : 1 x AAA size
    â–¶ Supporting OS : Windows98SE,ME,2000,XP,
    MacOS 8.6 or higher and, Linux kernel 2.4.0 or higher.
    â–¶ Case : plastic
    â–¶ Dimension : 39 x 86 x 13.2mm
    â–¶ Weight : 32g (Without battery)

    Thaqalain, Jul 7, 2005