    - NVIDIA PCX5300

    Pls help.

    Ps : Sorry for my english
    =?Utf-8?B?TWVudGFMYWI=?=, Nov 26, 2005

  2. Sounds like a corrupt disk to me, where did you get your copy of XP
    Professional x64? Was it purchased or downloaded? Is it the full OEM Version
    or Trial? If its downloaded (Trial, try downloading again. :) Thank you
    goodbye.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Nov 26, 2005

  3. Is the trial version.
    I downloaded several times but the problem remain.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVudGFMYWI=?=, Nov 26, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWVudGFMYWI=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Are you providing the proper drivers at the F6 stage.

    John Barnes, Nov 26, 2005
  5. here are the instructions on how to burn an ISO:

    you have to burn it CD, not copy it, do not extract the ISO, thats the bad
    way
    to do it. You need boot off the Windows XP Professional x64 CD-ROM to do the
    installation, can't run setup from within 32 bit Windows.

    Instructions for burning ISO using either Nero or Easy CD Creator:
    http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm

    Andre Da Costa, Nov 26, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TWVudGFMYWI=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    He wouldn't get to the message of starting windows setup if he burned it
    improperly, as he has booted. Also he would get a message about having to
    install from boot if he were trying to install within 32 bit Windows.

    John Barnes, Nov 26, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TWVudGFMYWI=?=

    Larry Guest

    I had a problem with memory that caused that exact failure. Try running a
    mem checker, and check to be sure the CLx.x number in bios maches the CLx.x
    on your mem strip.

    Larry

    Larry, Nov 26, 2005
  8. Sounds like there could be an issue with your hard drive being recognized
    correctly, though there are other possibilities.

    For more on F6 and loading storage drivers:
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/06/11/52162.aspx

    And for some more on the different modes for storage driver load during
    setup, and why you care:
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/07/25/59560.aspx

    HTH
    --