  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Can't install or uninstall McAfee even with McAfee's technician?

    Richard, Oct 13, 2008

  2. Richard wrote:

    > Can't install or uninstall McAfee even with McAfee's technician?

    You asked this question three days ago. Please don't start new threads;
    continue in the original.

    What have you tried? Did you read the links given?
    http://www.pchell.com/virus/uninstallmcafee.shtml

    I agree with the info on that page, except for "The popular commercial
    antivirus products like McAfee and Norton are ok, ..."

    What did the technician do? Provide details.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 13, 2008

  3. Richard

    John Holmes Guest

    Richard "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Can't install or uninstall McAfee even with McAfee's technician?

    Format and re-install.

    HTH

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Oct 13, 2008
  4. Richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:50:19 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >You asked this question three days ago. Please don't start new threads;
    >continue in the original.

    Remember Andy Petro? Idiot would create a thread every day asking the
    same question over and over? Maybe these two are related.

    From: "Richard" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: uninstalling McAfee
    Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:42:59 -0500

    From: "Richard" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Cant' delete a file under administror
    Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:06:55 -0500

    From: "Richard" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Regedit would delete any program?
    Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:25:49 -0500

    From: "Richard" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Can't install or uninstall McAfee
    Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:24:38 -0500

    Evan Platt, Oct 13, 2008
  5. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Thank you for that information, read the other posts

    Richard, Oct 13, 2008
  6. Richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:11:37 -0500, "Richard" <>
    wrote:

    >Thank you for that information, read the other posts

    And YOU go back and read the posts where people have replied to you.

    Evan Platt, Oct 13, 2008
  7. Richard

    sittingduck Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > Thank you for that information, read the other posts

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting#Top-posting

    In the words of RFC 1855, the RFC Netiquette Guidelines, which comprise a
    comprehensive set of voluntary netiquette conventions:

    If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
    summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text
    of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers understand
    when they start to read your response.

    --
    http://improve-usenet.org
    No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and

    sittingduck, Oct 13, 2008