    I need your help to solve this problem.

    Thanks a lot!

    , Mar 6, 2007

  2. Kenny Guest

    Same problem fixed by re-installing m/b chipset drivers. The nVidia
    Forceware graphics drivers remove these particular ones for some reason.

    Kenny

    Kenny, Mar 6, 2007

  3. Guest

    Kenny,

    Thanks for your message. My computer knowledge is really very basic.

    Could you please let me know how can I re-install m/b chipset drivers? Where
    do I get them from?

    , Mar 6, 2007
  4. doS Guest

    YOUR MOBO MANUFACTUER?

    doS, Mar 6, 2007
  5. Kenny Guest

    They're on the CD which came with the m/b otherwise download from nVidia
    support.
    http://www.nvidia.com/page/support.html

    Kenny

    Kenny, Mar 6, 2007