    drivers so I can switch monitors?

    W XP OS

    Harry

    Gomer, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Gomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Gomer" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Wizard says currant ones are up to date.The CRT ones.How do I
    > install LCD drivers so I can switch monitors?
    >
    > W XP OS
    >
    > Harry

    Please don't start new threads. Add additional information to your
    original message, please.

    Boomer, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Gomer

    Gomer Guest

    Hey Boomer,screen said an errer had occored and 1st post was rejected.Not my
    fault.Now tell me how to install drivers.

    Gomer, Jan 3, 2004
  4. Gomer

    ErmYouKnow Guest

    You won't get answers talking (typing) like that.

    ErmYouKnow, Jan 3, 2004
  5. Gomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Gomer" <> wrote in

    > Hey Boomer,screen said an errer had occored and 1st post was
    > rejected.Not my fault.

    Yes it is.

    > Now tell me how to install drivers.

    Look for replies at the original message.

    Boomer, Jan 3, 2004
  6. Gomer

    Boomer Guest

    "ErmYouKnow" <> wrote in

    > You won't get answers talking (typing) like that.

    Maybe a bah humbug type personality? ;)

    Boomer, Jan 3, 2004
  7. Gomer

    Gomer Guest

    Didn't mean to offend anyone.Didn't know you guys were so thin skined.Should
    have put a Smiley on post.
    Harry

    Gomer, Jan 3, 2004
  8. Gomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Gomer" <> wrote in

    > Didn't mean to offend anyone.Didn't know you guys were so thin
    > skined.Should have put a Smiley on post.
    > Harry

    Who was offended?
    Who is thin skinned?

    Just trying to help you get your question answered and offering tips.
    :)

    Boomer, Jan 3, 2004