    someone help?

    Quad Core 6600, 8800 GT, Vista Ultimate 64-bit, 2 GB RAM

    Thanks.

    Crayz, Jan 23, 2008

  2. Crayz

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Strange, as there's no such thing as Adobe Reader for Vista 64-bit.
    It is only 32-bit.
    If you are having problems installing Adobe Reader then give Foxit Reader
    2.2 a try.
    Go to www.foxitsoftware.com and download the freeware reader.
    It is lighter and faster than Adobe.

    I can't tell you anything about Firefox because I use IE7.

    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 23, 2008

  3. Crayz

    Crayz Guest

    The only thing I've been able to install is Adobe flash. Does anyone else
    have ideas?

    Crayz, Jan 23, 2008
  4. You must have to get 64bit print drivers for the 64bit spooler.

    Where you attempting to load some print drivers or is this in conjunction
    with the 32bit applications whose 32bit drivers will not function for x64
    platform?

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    Alan Morris [MSFT], Jan 23, 2008
  5. Crayz

    Crayz Guest

    I have a Canon Pixma 780MP. It's a multifunction printer. I downloaded the
    Vista 64-bit drivers from their website. It's still not working.

    Crayz, Jan 23, 2008
  6. Can't print? Setup fails? Any error message? If you can print, I'll defer
    to anyone else for scanning issues.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    Alan Morris [MSFT], Jan 24, 2008
  7. Crayz

    Crayz Guest

    It's not just the printer drivers. I can't run any executable in Vista
    64-bit. I've even tried running in Administrator mode. I can run
    installation drviers off a DVD ROM, but I can't run anything off a USB hard
    drive or the HD itself.

    Crayz, Jan 24, 2008
  8. Crayz

    Graham Guest

    Crayz wrote:
    > It's not just the printer drivers. I can't run any executable in Vista
    > 64-bit. I've even tried running in Administrator mode. I can run
    > installation drviers off a DVD ROM, but I can't run anything off a USB hard
    > drive or the HD itself.

    It might help if you bothered to describe the symptoms, as has been
    asked a couple of times. There's no detail in what you've posted to give
    anyone a clue what your problem is. Is this a legit copy of Vista you
    are running, and/or is it running in reduced functionality mode?

    Graham, Jan 25, 2008