    When I installed Netscape, it said " FasterFox 0.7.4 is not compatble
    with Netscape." What gives?

    Riderhood
    Riderhood, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Riderhood

    Wang Guest

    Riderhood wrote:
    > When I tried to install it said "Windows cannot find netscape.exe." When
    > I installed Netscape, it said " FasterFox 0.7.4 is not compatble with
    > Netscape." What gives?
    >
    > Riderhood

    Installed first time for me. Install from the website with firefox open.
    Or download the file and drag it onto any open firefox tab. See what
    happens.

    Remove INVALID from my Reply-To address
    Wang, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Riderhood

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 15:04:55 -0400, in the alt.fan.mozilla News
    Group, Without Any Hesitation Riderhood Wrote The Following:

    > When I tried to install it said "Windows cannot find netscape.exe."
    > When I installed Netscape, it said " FasterFox 0.7.4 is not compatble
    > with Netscape." What gives?
    >
    > Riderhood

    FasterFox is an extension for FireFox.
    --