    I get a Windows error titled "Java Virtual Machine Launcher" with the error
    description "Invalid or corrupt jarfile" with the path to the downloaded
    file. Using WinXP, Firefox 1.0.3. Thanks

    Agent777, Apr 23, 2005

  2. Agent777

    Nick Thomas Guest

    Agent777 wrote:
    > I get a Windows error titled "Java Virtual Machine Launcher" with the error
    > description "Invalid or corrupt jarfile" with the path to the downloaded
    > file. Using WinXP, Firefox 1.0.3. Thanks

    You are double clicking on a theme you downloaded ? You should
    drag-and-drop the file onto the Firefox Theme Manager instead.

    Nick Thomas, Apr 23, 2005

  3. Agent777

    Agent777 Guest

    "Nick Thomas" <> wrote in message
    > Agent777 wrote:
    > > I get a Windows error titled "Java Virtual Machine Launcher" with the

    error
    > > description "Invalid or corrupt jarfile" with the path to the downloaded
    > > file. Using WinXP, Firefox 1.0.3. Thanks

    > You are double clicking on a theme you downloaded ? You should
    > drag-and-drop the file onto the Firefox Theme Manager instead.

    Yea, I was double clicking. But I still can't seem to get it to install. I
    downloaded a file called "brushed-1.9.9.1-fxwindows.jar" . When I drag it to
    the Firefox theme window nothing happens. Thanks again

    Agent777, Apr 23, 2005
  4. Agent777

    Doug G Guest

    Agent777 wrote:
    > "Nick Thomas" <> wrote in message
    >> Agent777 wrote:
    >> > I get a Windows error titled "Java Virtual Machine Launcher" with the

    > error
    >> > description "Invalid or corrupt jarfile" with the path to the downloaded
    >> > file. Using WinXP, Firefox 1.0.3. Thanks

    >> You are double clicking on a theme you downloaded ? You should
    >> drag-and-drop the file onto the Firefox Theme Manager instead.

    > Yea, I was double clicking. But I still can't seem to get it to install. I
    > downloaded a file called "brushed-1.9.9.1-fxwindows.jar" . When I drag it to
    > the Firefox theme window nothing happens. Thanks again

    Is "Allow web sites to install software" check marked in Tools > Options

    Doug G, Apr 23, 2005
  5. Agent777

    Agent777 Guest

    "Doug G" <> wrote in message

    > Is "Allow web sites to install software" check marked in Tools > Options
    > > Web Features?

    No it wasn't. That did it. Thanks

    Agent777, Apr 24, 2005