    Any suggestions?

    Cheers
    Marcus
    fission, May 12, 2004

  2. fission wrote:

    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Cheers
    > Marcus

    Don't be silly!

    The list, let alone a discussion, of all the things it could
    be would fill up pages. Unless you can be bothered to give a
    proper description of the system, ptotocols, tests that you
    have made, etc, all you will do is waste a lot of time.
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 12, 2004

  3. fission

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Palindrâ~»me emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > fission wrote:
    >
    >> Any suggestions?
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >> Marcus
    >>

    > Don't be silly!
    >
    > The list, let alone a discussion, of all the things it could
    > be would fill up pages. Unless you can be bothered to give a
    > proper description of the system, ptotocols, tests that you
    > have made, etc, all you will do is waste a lot of time.

    Whup 'im Paw !
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 12, 2004
  4. slumpy wrote:

    > ...and seconds before the explosion, Palindrâ~»me emerged from the bunker
    > carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    >

    >>fission wrote:
    >>

    >>>Any suggestions?
    >>>
    >>>Cheers
    >>>Marcus
    >>>

    >>Don't be silly!
    >>
    >>The list, let alone a discussion, of all the things it could
    >>be would fill up pages. Unless you can be bothered to give a
    >>proper description of the system, ptotocols, tests that you
    >>have made, etc, all you will do is waste a lot of time.

    > Whup 'im Paw !

    Sorry, was, "Don't be silly!" a bit strong? You know me,
    wouldn't want to upset anyone. BTW, how is the colostomy bag?
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 12, 2004
  5. fission

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Palindr?me emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    >> Whup 'im Paw !

    > Sorry, was, "Don't be silly!" a bit strong? You know me,
    > wouldn't want to upset anyone. BTW, how is the colostomy bag?

    What - K-man ?

    Decided I'd give it a nickname and came up with that one - well they /are/
    both full of shit.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 12, 2004
  6. slumpy wrote:

    > ...and seconds before the explosion, Palindr?me emerged from the bunker
    > carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    >

    >>>Whup 'im Paw !

    >>Sorry, was, "Don't be silly!" a bit strong? You know me,
    >>wouldn't want to upset anyone. BTW, how is the colostomy bag?

    > What - K-man ?
    >
    > Decided I'd give it a nickname and came up with that one - well they /are/
    > both full of shit.

    LMAO

    --
    Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth
    spin real fast and freak everybody out.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=, May 12, 2004
  7. fission

    ImhoTech Guest

    "fission" <> wrote in message
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Cheers
    > Marcus

    Cold beer and ribs.

    Any dark beer. Preferably tasty with a slight bitter.

    Two uncut racks pork ribs.

    Rub ribs with your favorite seasoned salt, sprinkle liberally with
    Worcestershire Sauce, place meaty side down in shallow container, fill with
    beer. Leave overnight in fridge.

    Start grilling with meaty side down on a hot grill, just long enough to sear
    lightly, turn bone side down on indirect heat, cook as slowly as possible!

    Bring leftover marinade to a quick boil add a bottle of your favorite
    barbecue sauce to make a thin sauce. Baste ribs several times during last 45
    minutes of cooking.
    ImhoTech, May 12, 2004