    Is there just something wrong with the USB flash drive? It was working
    before (before we moved).
    Is there anything else I can try?
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5qYQ==?=, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Hi
    It is very easy to configure the Wireless manually and skip the USB Flash
    drive.
    Read the Wireless hardware manual.
    In general.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 10, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW5qYQ==?=

    Gordon Guest

    "Anja" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have a problem with our wireless network at home. We have a wireless
    > Broadband Router installed in the basement and I can't get wireless
    > internet
    > connection on the computer in my room (both Windows XP). I opened the
    > wireless network connection wizard and clicked on "use a USB flash drive",
    > but there is always a error warning coming up: "an error occured while the
    > wizard was saving information to the flash drive. The device is not
    > ready".
    > Is there just something wrong with the USB flash drive? It was working
    > before (before we moved).
    > Is there anything else I can try?

    I'm fascinated to know why a USB drive even figures in the setup for a
    Wireless connection....
    Gordon, Sep 10, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW5qYQ==?=

    Barb Bowman Guest