    everex nc1500 i want to slam it on the ground rite now it is working thru
    broadband please help ty in advance
    wayne

    =?Utf-8?B?YmVnb29meTY5?=, Dec 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmVnb29meTY5?=

    Gordon Guest

    "begoofy69" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i have an atheros ar5005g wireless network adaptor it connected for a bit
    > now it wont connect at all i looked all over the computer & can't figure
    > out
    > how to get it working i even tried to reinstall it &nothing if someone can
    > tell me what to look for or do i would love it the laptop is new it is an
    > everex nc1500 i want to slam it on the ground rite now it is working thru
    > broadband please help ty in advance
    > wayne

    <sigh> How about some punctuation and capitalisation to make your question
    intelligible?

    Gordon, Dec 29, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YmVnb29meTY5?=

    Malke Guest

    begoofy69 wrote:

    > i have an atheros ar5005g wireless network adaptor it connected for a
    > bit now it wont connect at all i looked all over the computer & can't
    > figure out how to get it working i even tried to reinstall it &nothing if
    > someone can tell me what to look for or do i would love it the laptop is
    > new it is an
    > everex nc1500 i want to slam it on the ground rite now it is working thru
    > broadband please help ty in advance
    > wayne

    Perhaps it is turned off. Look on your laptop for a small switch, button, or
    read the manual to see if toggling the wireless on/off is done with FN and
    some key.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Dec 29, 2006
  4. tell me about it, its doing my head in . i lost wireless when i downloaded a
    new windows package .I contacted live bt helpdesk who told me to contact bt
    wireless network helpdesk who will reconfigure my homehub .not tonight tho
    zzzzzZZZZZ SNORE
    --
    mark43

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyazQz?=, Dec 30, 2006