    I am using dialup AOL which sucks anyway but that is a different
    story..

    Anyone have a idea ?

    Jim Conrad, Jan 28, 2006

  2. Jim Conrad

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 23:40:23 GMT, Jim Conrad <> wrote:

    >Have everything set to default.

    Change security settings to low.

    What's the error message?

    Evan Platt, Jan 29, 2006

  3. Jim Conrad

    Jim Conrad Guest

    No error just page cannot be displayed..

    just on secure sites

    Jim Conrad, Jan 29, 2006
  4. Jim Conrad

    boywonder Guest

    Jim Conrad wrote:
    >> No error just page cannot be displayed..
    >>

    >> just on secure sites
    >>

    >> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:02:30 -0800, Evan Platt
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Change security settings to low.
    >>>
    >>> What's the error message?

    Does MS IE display an error message if security setting not low enough?

    boywonder, Jan 29, 2006
  5. Jim Conrad wrote:

    Have everything set to default.
    >I am using dialup AOL which sucks anyway but that is a different
    >story..
    >
    >Anyone have a idea ?

    Do you enjoy being using dialup AOL which sucks anyway?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006